Stage Shredded Status Review
Skinny Vinny’s contest preparation – Does it really offer anything new or is it just another money making venture?
Oh no! Not another body builder’s product on the market… Is Stage Shredded Status just more of the same old, same old, or does it honestly have anything new to say. Read on to get the lowdown on Vince DelMonte’s latest offering.
What do you get for your money?
The DVD’s track his progress from the very beginning, with a physique assessment and program design, and then follow his whole journey of bulking up to 227 pounds and then shredding to 195 pounds and an incredible 4.8% body fat – all in 16 weeks!
The footage is designed to be both educational and entertaining, and the perfect partner for anyone wanting to truly transform their body.
The program consists of the following:
- 600 minutes of high definition footage – wrapped up in an 8-DVD boxed set.
- Pre-contest physique assessment and program design – Vince’s real-life assessment with Canada’s top professional body builder – Ben ‘Pak Man’ Pakulski.
- One to one training on how to properly carry out each and every exercise for maximum effect. Here you’ll be shocked to find that most people are lifting far heavier weights than necessary, simply because they don’t do it correctly!
- Cardio, nutrition and supplement plan. Sneak a look inside Vince’s kitchen cupboards to get an insider’s view on what it takes to feed a champion’s muscles.
- And of course, the biggest section of the program – an entire week’s worth of the brutal but effective training footage that saw Vince drop to a crazy 5% body fat.
- At the five week countdown before competition, how Vince manipulated his cardio, nutrition and supplement plan as the competition date drew ever closer.
- It’s show time! The last seven days before competition and the WBFF Fitness Atlantic Championships and the WBFF Quebec Championships.
Who is it for?
Now – let’s be serious for a moment. Stage Shredded Status is not for those who just fancy lifting the odd weight every now and again. It’s not for those who like the idea of getting ripped but would prefer to spend time propping up the local bar. Uh-uh… No, Stage Shredded Status is for those amongst you who seriously want to make a difference to your physique. Perhaps you’re working towards a competition? Maybe a photo shoot, or perhaps you simply are committed to transforming your body.
Whatever your reasons, this DVD set is a surefire way to learn the tips and tricks of the pro’s – without having to shell out thousands of bucks for the privilege!
Who is Vince DelMonte?
Self-styled ‘skinny guy savior,’ Vince DelMonte was originally a long distance runner weighing less than 150lbs! Plagued by his skinny physique, he longed to bulk up and in his own words ‘get buff.’ After a few years of failing to change his body shape, he eventually stumbled upon a way of gaining muscle – fast. Incredibly, he managed to go from ‘Skinny Vinny’ status to winning the Canadian Fitness Model championships – in an amazing six months!
Vince is now one of the top names in the world of fitness and body building – with an impressive track record in both his personal achievements and helping others to realize their goals.
- In our opinion, the best thing about Stage Shredded Status is the visual advantage. Being able to actually watch and listen to the expert comments of the trainer, training partners and Vince himself makes it all that bit more real. Sure, reading books and stuff on-line is great, but you can’t beat actually seeing it with your own eyes.
- It really is a unique opportunity to follow a professional through every stage of his competition preparation. If nothing else, it goes to show exactly what it takes to be a champion – and if that’s not the kick up the butt you need to get you motivated, then nothing will be.
- It’s fun to watch! Yeah – seriously. After all, as every body builder knows, it takes one heck of a lot of seriousness to dramatically change your body shape. So a bit of light entertainment along the way can only be a plus point.
- You don’t have to watch it all in one go. Just decide exactly when you want to start your 16 week program, and literally train as you watch.
- If you’re the kind of person who likes to pour over a ‘book of words,’ then you might feel a little cheated – as there’s nothing like this with Stage Shredded Status. It’s purely a DVD presentation.
- This is not a program for the faint-hearted. If you’re looking for an easy ride, then Stage Shredded Status is not the one for you.
The Bottom Line
If you are in the market for a program that is both educational and entertaining, then Stage Shredded Status is bang on the nail. It really is a no-holds-barred look at what it takes to transform your body in a relatively short amount of time. Packed full of exactly what Vince did to prep for his contests, this is a visual package that is sure to give even the most experienced of body builder’s a great boost of motivation and ways to transform your own physique.
The thing is, we all know that it takes an almost obsessive amount of work to get to competition status, but actually seeing it with your own eyes – along with Vince’s incredible body transformation – is one of the best motivational tools we’ve ever come across.
I hope you found this Stage Shredded Status review helpful. If you have, please click the like button, tweet this or send it to your friends.